Esther Lewis - Agent
My focus is on You.
Whether this is your first home or your fifth, I'll provide you with the resources necessary for a smooth real estate transaction. I know you have a very busy schedule and finding the time to purchase a home can be rough. I can help you match a home to your needs, which will save you both time and energy. I will follow your transaction from beginning to end, so that you can do what you do every day and feel confident that your real estate transaction is being handled with superior service!
With low interest rates, there has never been a better opportunity to own your dream home. Whether buying or selling your home, we will work with you every step of the way and create a customized communication plan to keep you informed. We look forward to helping sell or purchase your home!
Please contact me to learn more about our services and how we can best help you with the selling or purchase of your next home.
Help for Home sellers.
If you're selling a home, I will help you achieve your goals in the shortest amount of time - with the least inconvenience possible.
• Help establish a reasonable selling price for your home within its fair market value.
• Market your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
• Counsel you on the visual presentation of your property and suggest ways to enhance its marketability.
• Coordinate the advertising of your home using industry-leading marketing technologies.
• Pre-qualify buyers when possible.
• Coordinate the details of your closing with all parties involved.
Help for Homebuyers.
If you're purchasing a home, I'll help you find one that meets your needs and complements your lifestyle. Once you've made your selection, I can assist you in acquiring financing, negotiating with the seller and completing the transaction.
• Work on your behalf to streamline your home search, first expanding your choices, then helping your narrow the field.
• Research comparable properties to determine a fair price and terms.
• Prepare your Purchase Agreement and accompanying legal documents.
• Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
• Follow-up with your mortgage lender, the title company, the seller's agent and others until the house is yours.
Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS®
OAR - Ohio Association of REALTORS®
NAR - National Association of REALTORS®
NORMLS - Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service